8 Ball Pool Game is one of the best multiplayer games developed by Miniclip. Here, we are going to discuss various features of this game:
Mini-Games (8 Ball Pool Game)
Spin and Win
Being a player, you can spin the wheel to win different prizes including coins, cues, and cash. There are also rare prizes available in this wheel. Moreover, you can also get a free spin after logging into this game.
There are big prizes which you can win in this game. Moreover, you can win up to 250k coins. Furthermore, you can cash out after collecting a minimum of 500 coins.
Scratch and Win
Scratching cards is also a great feature of this multiplayer game. Therefore, you can scratch and match three cards to win a big prize. It is also a reality that every prize will be higher than Spin and Win.
8 Ball Pool Game Mechanics
- You can move the cue ball into your desired direction to the left of the white line if you have a chance of breaking off.
- You will get another turn after potting a ball during breaking off. Moreover, you can choose stripes or spots after breaking off and potting a ball.
- During breaking off, any potted stripe or spot will not be counted before you pot any ball of pattern during your next turn.
- However, the opponent will get a ball in hand if you pot the cue ball on your break.
Having a Ball in Hand:
- You can move the cue ball anywhere on the pool table. Moreover, you can hover the mouse over the cue ball. It will be changed into a hand symbol to help you to pick the ball in the right direction.
- However, you can just swipe on your mobile to drag the ball around the table.
- Using a spin will help you to put the cue ball in a better position after taking a shot. Moreover, this setting will be up for your next shot.
- You can also retain it to snooker your opponent or it will stop you to pot the cue ball on your next shot.
- The red color will help you to put a spin on the cue ball with the use of mouse or arrow keys. Moreover, it will also cause the ball to spin in the desired direction after it’s hit a ball.
- On Mobile, you have to tap the cue ball in the top right of the game screen and move the red in the desired position to spin the ball in that particular direction.
Adding and Challenging Friends
- You can add your Facebook friends and challenge them in this multiplayer game. Moreover, you can also link your Facebook and Miniclip accounts together.
- You can also find other players by searching their player names. However, the players’ names will appear only if they are online.
- On Mobile, you can search players by their user IDs.
- The simplest way to add a player by clicking on the “+” sign on their profile picture.
Earn Coins and Cash Free
- You can earn up to 25 coins every 30 minutes on the website and 60 minutes on mobile. Click on the tab of the Free Coins button to get more coins.
- You can also watch videos of advertisements to earn more coins.
- Moreover, you can earn 1 Pool of Cash every time you level up in this game.
8 Ball Pool Game Rules
Calling a Pocket
- It is a rule of the game to call a pocket for every single shot. Moreover, you only need to click the pocket you want to put the ball in that pocket.
- Some of the mid-ranked tables will ask you to call a pocket on the 8 Ball and the higher rank tables will ask you to call a pocket for every ball during the game.
Common Fouls of 8 Ball Pool Game
Foul that can result in “Ball in Hands” for the opponent
- The cue ball is not hitting your own balls: If the cue ball will not hit any of your own balls before hitting your opponent’s balls, it will result in a foul.
- No ball hitting the rail: If the object ball or cue will not hit the rail around any edge of the pool table, this is also a foul. In this way, the 8 Ball Pool Game is preventing the players from negative play.
- Running out of time: There is always a timer to play your shot. So, you don’t have much time to play your shot. Moreover, you will get a shorter time with your every potting ball in a game.
Potting the 8 Ball
The following conditions are fouls that can result in the win being awarded to the other player:
- Potting the cue ball and 8 Ball on the same shot.
- Potting the 8 Ball instead of potting your object balls at first.
- Moreover, potting the 8 Ball into an uncalled pocket instead of a called pocket.
- Before 8 Ball, potting any colored ball on the same shot.
FAQ’s for 8 Ball Pool Game Guide
How can I use my photo as a profile picture?
- You cannot use your personal photo as your profile picture for this game.
- However, you can connect your Facebook account to your Miniclip account to use your Facebook profile picture for the game.
Why are my coins going down? Even, when I win!
- Maybe you have turned on auto-recharge for the cues for the game.
- Tap on your cues menu and click your own cue.
- You will see a menu showing a slider to enable or disable the auto-recharge. Moreover, you can disable it by sliding it red.
How to sue Pool Shop?
- You can buy Pool coins, cues, cash, patterns, table frames, and chat phrases.
- Cues with Powers: cues have various statistics and can choose the right one for yourself.
Can I practice alone?
- On Mobile, you can practice your skills for 25 coins.
- However, there is no practice mode on the Web but you can play Quick Fire Pool for practice on the website.
How to turn on/off chat phrases?
- You can select to turn on/off chat phrases by going into the setting menu.
- In setting, you can also move your favorite chat phrases to the top of the list for an easy choice during a match.
I’m playing an 8 Ball Pool Game on PC, can I play against a friend playing on Mobile?
- No, you cannot play because you both need to have the same device to compete with one another. An interesting fact is that you can also play this game with a user having a different device.
Will Miniclip release the 8 Ball Pool Game on Windows Phone?
- Currently, Miniclip has no plan to release this multiplayer game on Windows Phone.
You can see the latest updates about the 8 Ball Pool Game Tips & Tricks on our website.